Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Academics Shoot Preview

The Story
It shows how two people are working together to create a light source i think the story behind this is they were in class and the electricity went out and they used those tools to create a source of light so they can work normally.
                                                                      Action or Emotion
It shows the two students messing with the teacher and it shows a whole lot of happiness between them this photo is a good way of expressing the feeling of happiness.
 Fills the Frame
This shows students helping the homeless by handing out food and drinks this certainly fills the frame of the picture with a lot of action and and people.
I picked this Photo because i like music so by putting the liquid on a subwoofer and making it bounce like that just seems cool to do this shows emphasis on the subwoofer and the bouncing paint in the middle.

I could take pictures like these in many places like my classes and the office and the theater and all that good stuff. I would like to take pictures in the theater class or possibly my english class. I will try to practice putting stuff in the frames and lining it all up i will also try to improve on my steady hand so i can get more clearer pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment