Thursday, October 17, 2013

Academic Shoot Reflection

  1. The main problem was getting the pictures to not be blurry other than that the rules were pretty easy to follow you just have to put thought and your own imagination to make it your own work.
  2. The focus, Framing and Holding the camera good enough to get good pictures. To get that i basically held my breath and held the camera really still.
  3. I would try to not have crappy pictures and focus more on actually getting some good shots instead of trying to just get it done.
  4. My ideas were pretty good so i would keep my concepts and help the camera focus.
  5. In my opinion it would be the lines or avoiding mergers because they have the simple concept to follow and its easier for me to take a bad picture than any other rule.
  6. Framing
  7. Nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment